Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wasted Wednesday........

....more like wasted in the sense that I slept through half of it .Whoops! I guess the getting up early for two days combined with the not going to bed 'til late the same two days, and lack of caffeine, made me crash. One minute i was watching Grey's Anatomy (yes, i'm still loyally watching, for those of you who have been reading religiously) the next minute im waking up at 2:55 wondering how my body could sleep so long during the day! I am one of those people who loves the idea of taking an afternoon nap, but who can never do it. I always get distracted by something. So i guess today my body said your done, and I got some extra sleep. Not a bad idea, since I have to work tomorrow, get my hair and nails done Friday along with cleaning the apartment, bathing the kitten again (the flea shampoo works very well, but we had some flees on our furniture, which of course got onto her) flea bomb the apartment so we get rid of the fleas on the furniture, make sure Hub's suit is ready to go for the party the next day, pack for the three day weekend at the beach, and come up with something quick and easy for dinner Friday night since we are going out with the roomies and some friends to a bar at midnight so I can have my first legal drink :-D!! I'm very excited about that last one on Friday!!!
Saturday is going to be just as busy, but in a different way. More like and excited, happy, buzzing around busy. As most of you readers know my 21st Birthday (WOOHOO!!) is on Saturday. What some may know, but some may not, is that my Grandparents have been married for 50 years on Friday (21 years ago I got to be their anniversary gift, the first born grandchild and first female born into the family in 26 years :-D). My Grandparents are headed out for a private dinner arranged by my uncles Friday night, and I'm hoping they will have a good and relaxing time (they DESERVE it), but Saturday, the ENTIRE family (and some very close friends including my grandmothers Maid of Honor) will be coming together for a renewal of their vows and a luncheon Anniversary Party. I was very excited for all of this, and then my Pop-pop called to tell me that they would also be honoring me since it's my 21st birthday as well (yes i teared up). I'm excited to go and see my family and old family friends, but i'm also excited for what comes after. The Hubs and I are joining the family at their beach house for the long weekend!! We are hitting a couple of different bars Saturday night, including one in Wildwood to meet up with his boss to have a drink, and then Sunday, my family is having a little party for me at the beach house (cookout, cake, presents, ect.) and yes, i'll probably hit one more bar that night :-D. All in all i'm going to have  busy next few days, which brings me back to what I was saying when i started writing, maybe it is a good idea my body conked out. I'm actually getting tired just reading over everything i'll be doing!
Well, I'm going to go watch a little more Grey's Anatomy now, and i promise promise PROMISE i will do another update tonight!
I'll keep writing - YOU keep reading!!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment