Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Countdown Begins

SO, today my countdown to my 21st Birthday has begun. It's wierd to think that in 8 days I will be able to walk into a bar, a liquor store, a beer distributor, and a club and be able to drink. As anyone would know, these last few days seem to crawl by at a snails pace. It's frustrating, but it will be well worth the long wait. I know the hubs has a few things planned to make it an awesome birthday (some that i know, some that i don't) so i am REALLY excited!!
Today I found out that I have some Floridian Fans! I got really excited to here that! So my floridian fans, thank you!! Please keep reading!!
Right now i'm having a slow boring day. I'm off from work 'til Monday, I cleaned my room yesterday, the family room is clean, the kitchen  is clean, although i'm sure i can run the dishwasher once, My clothes are folded, and i actually ave everything in its place. The only thing i need to do is laundry, which i can't because there is no money on the laundry card! Looks like it's a Grey's Anatomy marathon day!!
Anyway, not much going on right now. I'll keep the blog up all day and update as things happen. Were supposed to get parts of the hurricane around here, which means going to the beach this weekend is not optional :(!
Keep Reading - I'll keep writing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment