Friday, August 26, 2011

Gunpowder and Lead...

....I love that song. It shows that girls can be just as bad as the boys. The song says it all - mess with me and I'll kick your ass :-D!!
Hubby Is not feeling so well tonight, he actually just went to lay down. His tummy is giving him problems :(. I can't really do anything to help him but I wish I could. I gave him ginger ale and gas ex, and i think i'm gunna give him some pepto next.
So tonight i dyed Toni's hair. Benji and I like it but Mike (hubby for those of you who haven't heard his name yet) didn't like it as much. I think it looks good, and she has joined team Brunette!! YAY!!
So, i'm talking to my Big Brother on facebook. He has a very, very special place in my heart. He's the ONLY person in the world I allow to call me munchkin. I actually tell people who call me munchkin not too, cause it's big bro's nick name for me. I haven't seen my brudder in a few years now due to him being in the Navy. While I love the fact that he serves our country, i get depressed from time to time because he sometimes misses the big things, like the fact that i'm turning 21 in 6 days (bro, that means get your ass here and have a drink with me cause i know your reading this!!!!). Anyway, i love him dearly - even though he picks on me!! :-P
Not too much else going on around here. Toni and I are having lunch with the grandparents tomorrow. It'll be a nice treat for all of us and i'm excited :)! Were also waiting to see how bad this Hurricane/Tropical storm hits us. I've heard everything from evacuation to a slight drizzle, so I guess I will see what tomorrow brings.
Well, I think it's time for me to hit the sack. Hub's is already in our room and my computer is about to die and i need to bring it in there to be charged (it's got a VERY low battery).
I will keep everyone updated on the Hurricane/Tropical storm situation here. Everyone pray for that we are safe and that it doesn't cause too much damage to anyone or anything!!
As always, I'll keep writing, YOU keep reading!!
P.S. -  I'm saying a very special goodnight to a special someone who wishes to remain nameless. Sleep well and we will talk tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment