Thursday, August 18, 2011

End of Day 1

So, the Hubby came home early and we had a great afternoon and evening together. He had put dinner in the crock pot before he went to work today (it's rare, but sometimes he does do it), so it left us some free time to do what we wanted. We gt to talk and laugh with our friends, have a drink, and have some alone time together as well. I guess days like these make the not so great days worth it!
Anyway, not too much to say tonight - I'm hoping the Hubs doesn't talk or snore in his sleep tonight. that reminds me ladies, if you have a talker or snorer and you have access to a lap top, grab some headphones and listen to music or watch tv or movies (my netflix account is awesome!) - it is the ONLY thing that seems to work. I know for a fact (thanks to my roomie/ best friend i mentioned earlier) that breathe right strips and ear plugs DO NOT WORK!!
I will post more tomorrow :) - Keep Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment