Friday, August 19, 2011

Pay Day - the best and worst day

Today is pay day - which is the best and worst day of ever. Obviously it's the best because all the work that has been done for the past teo weeks has paid off and you have money to live on now. I say it's the worst day because, without fail, Hubs and i somehow wind up in an argument on how to pay the bills.
 You see, Hubs and I have an agreement that I pay every bill except his truck and school payments (thank god for joint bank accounts). I am responsibble for electric, cable, phone, and whatever else may pop up along the way. It works for us because I set alarms on my phone calander and when they go off, i pay the bills. I don't forget and they almost always get paid on time (I am only human after all, and sometimes they are paid a little late). So today, the bills got paid, the kitchen got clean (with the bestie/roomie's help), we cleaned out the fridge, and are about to tidy up our bathroom and respective bedrooms. We also were able to get out of the house today and go on a little girls day out trip. It was fun (it always is with us!!) and relaxing. Were thinking about taking a dip in the pool when the men get home.
Oh yeah, another positive thing about pay day is that no one cooks dinner to night! We either do take out or go out to eat, which is a nice change from cooking all week!
Not too much else going on in here today, Fridays tend to be slow, but it's relaxing for the most part. We will all probably wind up in roomie's room watching Grey's or a movie. It's probably one of my favorite times that we have. We all watch the movie and talk and laugh and just chill out and relax after a long week!
Now, I'm off to clean up the bathroom and then off to our local redbox to see if we can find the Friday night movie!!
I'll write more later (sorry if this one was a little boring, i promise the next one will be more interesting!!)
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment