Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 1

Today I walked into my roomates (and also best friends) room and anounced that I was starting a blog about being a mechanics wife. She laughed (or if you know her it's more of a giggle) like i knew she would and that's how i knew it would be a good idea!
This whole idea popped into my head about ten minutes before i made my announcement. I was in my room looking (for what felt like the millionth time) for a pillow case to cover the new pillow i just bought. I was sitting there, getting more and more frustrated, thinking that NO ONE told me about all of this shit. No one told me how men do't do their laundry, they dont clean up after themselves when they shower (that is when they shower, since apperantly my husband and his friends think daily showers are an option not a nessecity), how they dont tell you what they want for dinner, then whine when you dont have something ready, how they think they ARE always right and only are half of the time, how they 'forget' to flush when they pee, or stink up the bathroom, don't spray the bathroom spary, and laugh when you walk in and then walk out dying from the smell. I could go on and on, but i'm sure I will over the next couple days/weeks/years.
I'm hoping that this blog gets read, but I will warn you - I'm not going to sugar coat anything. This is going to be the blog about everything that people have never said about marriage. At times it will be funny, crude, nasty, mean, sad and anything else you can think of. If you don't want to hear it, don't read it. Sipmle. I've been told I talk alot, but i think that's a good thing, because if i dont't talk I won't be heard, and I want to be heard about all of this! Welcome to my world......the world of being a mecahincs wife! Enjoy the ride :-) !

No comments:

Post a Comment