Monday, November 21, 2011

Good News Today!!!

One of my BEST friends (his name is Jack) will be coming to see me next Thursday!! I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO excited!!! I'm so proud of him too! Tomorrow is his test for his army stuff, and I know he is going to do so well! I am so PROUD of you Jack!! You are doing an amazing thing and Mike and I are behind you 110%! I also can not WAIT to see you next week! It's going to be amazing to talk and hang out and celebrate mike's b-day together!! Wow I've used A LOT of exclamation points LMAO!
Anyway, not too much going on here - Ashley, Ben, and I did some heavy lifting and cleaning today. We switched bedrooms and you should have seen the mess! It looked like the apartment had exploded!! It took us 3/4 hours to complete, but everyone is happy and both rooms look great!!
Other than that life in PA is going on as usual. Thanksgiving is this week, so Mike and I (with the help of Ashley) are both busy helping my Nana getting ready for the HUGE diner on Thursday. It's the first time in a VERY long time that the whole family will be there. As you can imagine (for those readers who know), emotions are running high for me because i know I will be seeing Peter (my father). It has been very nerve wracking for me, but I'm coping as best I can. My deep breathing exercises have really come in handy when it comes to the panic attacks that happen if i think about it too much! I'm sure all will run smoothly though. I have my husband to support me, plus my amazing grandparents, aunts and uncles, and of course my mom and dad (Scott) are only a phone call away!!
Anyway - I'm getting sleepy so I think I'm going to call it a night. Everyone sleep well tonight, and for those readers who are work the night shift, have a good night at work!!
As Always...Keep Reading, I'll Keep Writing
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment